Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Small Board

overthemoon

Hi guy my spinning
20240512_193335 (1).jpg
decoy has given up the ghost , used it last week and it was fine , was going out sun put three sets of batteries in and just a hum , opened it up and checked and its not getting the full 6v , I took the diode out to check and seems ok , it has a rotary controller for speed and a switch which runs the motor or motor and led , the motor is fine tested it with 6v and its fine , be great if someone could point me in the right directions as must be something simple , the jack is for remote on via an aux socket on the caller thanks for lookin,PS be gentle I am a novice OAP but trying to learn new tricks lol tks

Attachments

• 20240514_160250.jpg
    20240514_160250.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 38
A better infocus set of pics makes it easier to spot some conditions
of part failures....

Just a thought.

Regards, Dana.

A better infocus set of pics makes it easier to spot some conditions
of part failures....

Just a thought.

Regards, Dana.
Please inspect the circuit for broken traces. Also, notice if any particular component is getting hot.
Many thanks for the replies I have an old phone as I know how to work it lol tried to get better pics , I put the diode back in yesterday and from the out put I get 5.3v then it drops to nothing in a second then back to 5.3v the motor works on 5.3v as I tested it direct to battery contacts , I have also tried no rechargeable energisers (new) but just the same but has always run on rechargeable ones thanks Ps I cleaned up the solder on the diode after pics
20240516_090838.jpg
20240516_090827.jpg

Attachments

• 20240516_091104.jpg
    20240516_091104.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 30

Latest threads

Back