1:24 Scale Rc

Status
Not open for further replies.

fiber optic

Hi,im Doing Some Project With My 1:24 Scale Rc.im Doing A Brake light For My RC Using Spdt Micro Relay.This Rc only Used 2 AA Battery And I Buy 5v Micro Relay,The thing Is That It Wont Work,I know,I have Buy The Wrong Volt Relay,
Can Anyone Here Help Me With This,What Is The Suitable Volt,How Many Pin,,Or There Is Something Simple Other Than Micro Relay.

can you explain how it works to me,coz im still "noob" in electronic.

I need the led light on when there is no current flowing to the motor,and the led light off when there is current flow to the motor.

I would really appreciate if you show me the diagram.

Last edited:
if the throttle has a servo to go and applie brakes, you could just add a small momentary switch to work with the servo arm?

alec_t-here i have insert the schematic pic of relay brake.

Joe G-the Problem Is that this is a cheap auldey RC Car...Not The 1:10 Scale...its Runs on 2x AA Batt..

Yep. can't use the micro switch I looked at the adds and some of them also have frt and rear lights that light up?

Last edited:
BTW, the two LEDs can't be wired in series as shown in your schematic if your power supply is only 3V (2 x AA). Each LED will need a respective series resistor.

Alec_t - the motor reverse,Btw in my country its hard to find 3v relay..so each led need its own resistor,Can U Specify What ohm resisitor is needed..

Joe g - Yup it has a Front light,But the brake is kind of revese light,not really brake light...i want my Car Look Realistic..

Sorry for The silly Question,im just Kindergarten Stage at This Electronic stuff

Here's the schematic for a circuit to switch the brake-lights, providing the ESC doesn't leave a current path to either motor terminal when the motor is off. It's a bit more than one "tiny transistor" , but it could be built smaller than the micro relay if SMD components (e.g. SOT-23 transistors etc) are used. Fiddly to work with, though. The inputs shown as Motor1 and Motor2 connect respectively to the two motor terminals (either way round). The LEDs should be high brightness types.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…