Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

100 electronic circuits with ready to copy pcb

Status
Not open for further replies.

reyarba

This morning while I was browsing at Amazon.com, I found this somewhat new book. It says it has 100 electronic circuits with ready to use printed circuit board layouts. This looks interesting. The price looks reasonable, so I placed an order to see how the contents are. I am really into electronic circuits that I can't resist getting a hold on this one. Now, it is waiting time. I will let you know next week.
**broken link removed**
The book can be ordered from Amazon.com at this link Electronic Circuits vol. 1.0
Btw: while trying to find some more information about this book, I found the publisher's website here www.intellin.org

100 Projects

If you are speaking of Forest Mimms book, you are in for a really good ride! I have used his practical circuits to build upon since the 1970's. They are very good, stable, and take the best from the active componts recommended.

John, an analog boy, in a digital world

Wahay John - you managed to bump a 3 year old post lmao

The original poster hasn't even been online on here for over 2 years :p

P.s. my little brother got married about 10 miles from where you live - I remember standing on Laguna beach in the blazing sun in a full Tux lol.

artif123,

You should start your own thread with an appropriate title. "100 electronic circuits with ready to copy pcb " has nothing to do with your question.

Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back