Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

19 pin AMOLED board to a 16 pin + 2, lcd? Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

derrikjb

I have a AUO s/n: B154EW01 lcd screen(has 16 pins plus 2 for the backlight) that i want to connect to a 19 pin ( the ribbon has 39 but only 19 reach the board) output. Can someone help me with the wiring please? The lcd screen also has a board for vga input if it has to use that but i would really rather not use that. Thank-you in advance.

That's a raw display element, what makes you think the signal lines are compatible? You didn't even mention anything useful about the device you're trying to replace.

You'll probably need to use the VGA input, the chances of it being compatible are slim, especially with no relevent information about the unit being replaced.

I guess a man has to have a dream. I want to connect the 15.4 inch lcd screen to the port on the Droid Incredible. The droid uses a 3.7-inch touch-sensitive screen with 480 X 800 WVGA resolution(by Samsung). The touch controls are a separate 4 pin connection. If i need to get a different lcd screen that's fine too(I just want to keep it large). I'm rather new to things this elaborate. Also my previous 19pins were wrong it uses a 35+4 pin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back