Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

2 Component Stun Gun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Someone Electro

This is the simpelest stun gun you can find.I got bored and found an old 220V to 12V transformer and i got the idea of a stun gun. the reley is the oscilator and the transormer steps up the voltege.

Its workd qoite good.Fist i togt it wont even work so i presd my finger quite hard on the contacts and wow.my finged was itcy for the nekst 5 minutes.It wod be a good shock i you wod hardly push it on someones leg.

my multimeter read 50 VAC at 16 mA

Attachments

• shockrer.gif
    shockrer.gif
    1 KB · Views: 756
i was a litle experementing and i got 90 - 100VAC out of it by making the rele oscilat at higher freq.

I think this is a bit to much for pranks (90 V! thats a good shocking!)

ANYONE WAHT A TASTE OF HOMEMADE 100 VAC !!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Muhahaha!!!

I had 2 of dose to but as they get wared out they give just a slight tricle. But they have higher voltege 5-10 kV but at very very litle cutent so they dont shock to good.

You can also make a shocker out of an high inductivety coil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back