Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

211A DO24-M Mini Relay - Specification??

Status
Not open for further replies.

gupster

Hi,

I am trying to repair a call system and have traced all parts apart from the "211A DO24-M" Mini Relay

all i can find on google is discontinued parts wholesale companies. I cant seem to find the spec or diagram for it. Any one have any ideas?

Many Thanks,

Adam

Hi Adam,

welcome to the forum.

It is most likely that there are no datasheets for discontinued relays.

Please specify voltage and current for the relay coil and number of contacts, e.g. single pole - single throw, single pole - double throw etc., as well as the switching power rating

A dimension drawing would also be very helpful.

With these information it's relatively easy to find a relay fitting your device without big scale modifications to the PCB.

Boncuk

thanks for your reply.

Problem is the relay does not have any indication to the type. All i know is it is a 24v dc relay. Thats the problem. I think i will have to do the old fashioned method and test it myself to find out the pin arrangement.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back