Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

250hz sine wave drive with h-bridge amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirtyb15

Not sure how to set up a sinewave drive from a pic to a h-bridge. Any advice? Specifically the PIC code.
thanks!!

dirtyb15 said:
Not sure how to set up a sinewave drive from a pic to a h-bridge. Any advice? Specifically the PIC code.
thanks!!

sinewave? Usually H-bridge architectures are driven with squarewaves (logic like a PIC)

Why do you need to drive the bridge with a sinewave?

That is what i thought, but the that is what the specs call for. Here is a link to the specs.
**broken link removed**
Maybe H-Bridge is not the best solution?

Are you after a sinewave output

What you need to do is use the PIC to generate a PWM-based image of a Sinewave

dirtyb15 said:
That is what i thought, but the that is what the specs call for. Here is a link to the specs.
**broken link removed**
Maybe H-Bridge is not the best solution?

NO, H-bridge is ok. I think they are talking about what is needed to drive this unit. So you can create an H bridge driver with t he sinewave bursts on the output. It is sinewave outputs as the "driver" of this unit. Of course, the input to the bridge will be the usual squarewaves. Those specs are not trying to tell you how to make the driver just what the driver needs to output to properly interface with the unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back