Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

2901 or 2901?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alisarhangpour

I needed lm2901 for a project.
the thing I bought is a 14 pin SMD IC that has these things written on it:
JRC
A26064L
Well, it obviousely seems to be a 2901 but it isn't!
simply it doesn't work! (don't say I should test some more chips, I've got 100
of them and have tested 3 of them. none of which works).
2901 contains four voltage comparators. But this IC seems to be something else. Should it be an IC, made for an OEM business (production under other companies names), so that 2901 is a special serial number in the company ordered them?
Have you got any ideas what the hell these 2901s can be?

Well, I'd guess you've bought some parts that were made in the 29th week of 2001, by the guys over at https://www.njr.co.jp/ but as for what they are... soldering practice is probably the most that they'll be useful for.

alisarhangpour said:
I needed lm2901 for a project.
the thing I bought is a 14 pin SMD IC that has these things written on it:
JRC
A26064L
Well, it obviousely seems to be a 2901 but it isn't!
simply it doesn't work! (don't say I should test some more chips, I've got 100
of them and have tested 3 of them. none of which works).
2901 contains four voltage comparators. But this IC seems to be something else. Should it be an IC, made for an OEM business (production under other companies names), so that 2901 is a special serial number in the company ordered them?
Have you got any ideas what the hell these 2901s can be?

as Esfahan enaro gerefte? :)

Man nemedoonam chee dari - I would hope that you can send these back? Can you get a data sheet from the place you got them?

How is the pauloodeh this time of year? ;)

Following hjames' link, your device could be their NJM2901 quad comparator. See attached.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back