32 Inputs

Status
Not open for further replies.

beakie

Hi

I am attempting to connect 32 analog inputs to an arduino nano. I intend to make this my first ever homemade PCB.

I just wanted to post it in case I am doing something really stupid... wasting PCB and hours of time :-/

Here is the eagle schematic...

The things on the left are screw terminal blocks. Each with a straight connection to some sort of input device. Mostly these will be potentiometers. (Hence the 3 pins for each... direct connections to each of the 3 pins of whatever device).

Questions:

In this image, I have 4 resistors connected to each of the common grounds of the devices. I would have drawn it as 1 resistor with all 32 potentiometers connected to it... but it was harder to manage the drawing in eagle. Will this work?... or do I need 32 resistors?

Thanks!!!!

Most variable resistors have two connectors (if they have three they should most likely be connected like the potentiometer).

From your site.

Last edited:
Most variable resistors have two connectors (if they have three they should most likely be connected like the potentiometer).

From your site.

I confused myself. Sorry. You have reminded me what I am actually supposed to be doing... cheeeers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…