Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

40khz Crystal Oscillator Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

mvilla

Hello everyone, I have a problem with a 40kHz oscillator that I am building with a crystal. My problem is the stability of the signal.
Because although the frequency and amplitude is correct, the signal is unable to maintain a zero or reference line, as this all the time jumping all the signal from positive to negative.
If anyone knows how I could fix this I'll be very grateful. defase since this signal, I also moved to the driver of ultrasound transducers.

regards
and thanks!

diagram:
**broken link removed**

Video Signal Oscilloscope
**broken link removed**

It looks like it is beating with the 50/60Hz power line frequency. How is the scope connected to the circuit, particularly the scope ground?

hello, I use a laboratory power supply. But I've also used a 9v battery. and occurs the same effect. : (

hello, I use a laboratory power supply. But I've also used a 9v battery. and occurs the same effect. : (

hi,
How are the two spare inverters in the IC, connected.?? any unused inputs should be grounded.

Is the scope analog, or a digital sampling scope?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back