433Mhz Tx help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

harry00000001

Hi guys, first time posting so please be gentle , I have a metal detector that transmitts its signals to cordless headphones using a choice of 2 channels, ch1 is 433.575Mhz and ch2 is 434.075Mhz, what i want to do is make a "probe", basically its a hand held metal detector that helps with pinpointing a target in the hole however i want it to transmit the signal on either ch1 or ch2 so the headphones pick it up, i've seen these tx transmitters you can get that can be programmed to work on 433.575Mhz and 434.075Mhz, the question is how would i get it to transmit audio distance only has to be 10 feet or so, when i read about them all i see is talk about data rate etc and no mention of audio, any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers Harry

The signal may be modulating the carrier as analog FM, as this would be the simplest approach. In that case, try googling for "analog FM transmitter 433MHz". Here's one link that I got:
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…