50Hz True Sinewave Driver for UPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

appupn

Hello,
If anyone has an idea, how to devlpo a 50Hz true sine wave driver for UPS, would be appreciated for sharing the same.

A true sinewave inverter uses a high frequency power oscillator to drive a small high frequency stepup transformer. The high voltage AC is rectified and is used to power a high frequency Pulse-Width-Modulated pair of Mosfets that make a stepped sine-wave.
Then an LC filter smooths the steps into a pure sine-wave.
Negative feedback is used for voltage regulation.

Bubba osc

Hello,
If anyone has an idea, how to devlpo a 50Hz true sine wave driver for UPS, would be appreciated for sharing the same.
search for bubba osc. using lm348 quad operational amp. a pure sine wave
circuit. and if u need diagram for it i will provide u, simple circuit less external parts an ideal for ups.

Last edited:
search for bubba osc. using lm348 quad operational amp. a pure sine wave
circuit. and if u need diagram for it i will provide u, simple circuit less external parts an ideal for ups.
You cannot use a linear amplified sine-wave in an inverter. The amplifier will waste almost the same amount of power as the load by getting extremely hot. High frequency Pulse-Width-Modulation is used with the sine-wave creating the modulation. Then the output Mosfets switch and don't get too hot.

Sinewave driver for mosfet switching...

Ok.. let me know ur terms & conditions for the whole circuit...

appupn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…