a 150 components circuit schematic

Status
Not open for further replies.

mona:)

Hi everybody;
I need a circuit schematic with at least 150 components to capture it to Altium designer to make its pcb layout. I looked for it in net but there is no more than 50 components.
Thanks
mona

p.s: its beter to be contained resistors & caps & teransistors & diod which have more common footprints

Would 1247 components be enough? https://www.transistorclock.com/
You could make somehting similar, say a counter from transistors, all the blocks should be in that manual.
Or a 10x10 matrix LED display that graphs volume in frequency bands or something similar could fit the bill.

first of all thank u, but dear its to much components ,I am beginner with altium ,how to drag and design components on board……

So why does it have to be 150 components? And please stop using text speak and use sentences, paragraphs etc, this is hard to read.

so actually, it’s what my professor has said. It is a project for us to learn how to use altium designer to make a pcb board. It’s dead line is Saturday…. but that circuit was so interesting thank you.

This saturday is deadline to choosethe circuit, or a deadline to make the pcb?

Then you'd better choose the circuit today.. Does it have to be a working circuit, or can it be just anything and the layout is the important thing?

Easier way to what?
EDIT: well if you can get away just with connecting 150 resistors together and calling it a heating circuit, then why are you doing all this exercise with trying to find a schematic?
What i posted is as simple as it can be while still doing something that isn't complete bollocks.

Last edited:
I meant that you draw that circuit 10 times and then make the pcb. The two wires going to the "signal source" will be all connected together.

It is up to you to decide what you need to do, and I doubt there is any schematic with 741 or other opamps that is readily available and has more than 150 components.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…