A book in circuit analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.

afesheir

Can anybody give me a good book for circuit analysis
and I would be grateful if anybody can explain the analysis using voltage node method
thx

One of the books I used while a student was Electric Circuit by Joseph A Edminister. It is one in the series "Schaum's Outline Series - Theory and Problems" Is is very good and provides 350 solved problems. I don't know whether is available now but it may be in libraries.

In order to do circuit analysis you need to understand Kirchhoff's voltage and current laws. These are essentially that the sum of the voltages around any loop add up to zero and the sum of the currents entering a node add up to zero. When you write the equations for the voltage loops and the currents you have a set of simultaneous equations which can be solved to find the unknown quantities, ie. the voltages across components and the currents through them. Thevenin's and Norton's Theorms are also useful.

I suggest you post an example and we can help you to solve it.

afesheir said:
Can anybody give me a good book for circuit analysis
and I would be grateful if anybody can explain the analysis using voltage node method
thx

thanks alot

thank you very much for the valuable books, and I will try to find them in my faculty's library, but is there a soft copy of them (e-book) ?, if yes, please give me the link
thanks again

afesheir said:
thank you very much for the valuable books, and I will try to find them in my faculty's library, but is there a soft copy of them (e-book) ?, if yes, please give me the link
thanks again
I don't know if the book I mentioned is on the internet. I have a hard copy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…