Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

A common emiter amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

basics

i really need some one to help me build, and understand the basic concept of a common emitter amplifier,and also if there are site that could help me understand better. Thankx

The common emitter amplifier is used to increase the voltage level of in put signal with small increment in current also but current gain is very less compare to common collector.
for learning biasing download Lt spice open source software.

[MODNOTE]Post removed. Please see your private Dispute / Issue thread for the reason[/MODNOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
pls can u give me a real cct of a common emitter amp,also i want to know if a polar capacitor is needed in such cct.

What do you mean by "cct"?

What do you mean by "cct"?

hi Grossel,

The abbreviation 'cct' is often used to replace 'circuit'.
I do not use it any more because so many words are abbreviated in 'SMS-text speak', it can have many meanings.:)

E.

Last edited:
What is a "polar resistor"?
Resistors are not polarized.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back