A.M receiver help

Status
Not open for further replies.

yasir_ali

Hey guys!
After completing my Colpitts Oscillator, i am in mood to understand the receivers. so i have decided to learn and design A.M receivers First. i think which should very easy for me.
so can i one give the a link which teaches all the concepts of A.M Receiving and some experiments, so after learning that i become able to design my own A.M receivers.

Thanks

Last edited:
The simplest AM radio is a crystal radio which gets all of its power from the transmitter.

The next step up is a tuned radio receiver whih is just a crystal radio with an audio amplifier connected to the output.

If you want to learn and design AM receivers, use superheterodyne approach. That'll cover almost all receiver concepts.

However, this link will give you a different approach in AM receivers. Just try and inform me how it was..
**broken link removed**

@transistor495

Hey! the site you sent me is just GREAT and very helpful for Experimentation but i think i forgot to tell you that i am absolutely new to this communication portion. so that's why is asked to tell me a link that tells me the theory and every term required to know to design the A.M receiver.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…