Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

A simple request from a place I love

Status
Not open for further replies.

sram

Hello fellows,

Sorry if this sounds too lazy from my side, but can somebody please send me or direct me to a website that has the full electromagnetic spectrum in a high resolution image? Something that I can print on an A1 or A0 or at least A2?

The Wikipedia one is good but it is too small for my purposes:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:HighFrequency.png

Thanks in advanced.

Hi,

I see this from time to time, the poster posts an image that was originally high definition as a low def picture and then you cant read all the writing anymore on the picture. Makes no sense because then the picture is almost worthless.

Hello fellows,

Sorry if this sounds too lazy from my side, but can somebody please send me or direct me to a website that has the full electromagnetic spectrum in a high resolution image? Something that I can print on an A1 or A0 or at least A2?

The Wikipedia one is good but it is too small for my purposes:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:HighFrequency.png

Thanks in advanced.
Underneath the image from the address you gave above is a link (Original File) that allows downloading a file that is AO size (46.13"W by 34.48"H [which, when I loaded it into Adobe Photoshop, had those size specs]).

MrAl has a point.

When I did a "Print Preview" in Photoshop (which doesn't have an AO paper size print option) the text is at best blurry for the large text and unreadable for the smaller fonts.

And the pixel density confirms it, despite the AO size designations Photoshop assigns the graphic.

So ignore my previous post.

Here it is copied from that link and saved as a JPG.
HighFrequency.jpg

CCK,

I think that the problem of focus rears its ugly head when the file is expanded out to AO size (due to the inadequate pixel density of the file for that expansion). Try zooming the file from your browser out to 400% and I think you'll see the problem.

CCB

Hi,

I see this from time to time, the poster posts an image that was originally high definition as a low def picture and then you cant read all the writing anymore on the picture. Makes no sense because then the picture is almost worthless.
I don't really get what you are trying to say!

For the rest, I already know about the original file in wiki and already know everything there isn't suitable for A0. You can't view an A0 size image in a computer without having to scroll up/down and right/left. I asked because I thought there could be a good pdf/image file somewhere in the extremely huge internet with all the nice additions and details.

Hi,

I was saying that from time to time someone will shrink down a picture that was very large so that they can post it as a smaller bytes count picture, but then the resolution gets lost and the fine print can not be read anymore. See the drawing posted in this thread and try to read the finest print.

If you left click that picture and then Right click -> SAVE AS you will get a 4428 X 3310 picture. It will look pretty crude at poster size but you can read the fine print. (Not this excerpt, my previous picture)

Freq.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back