A timing circuit to help me help a sick kid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
at this point i will give a little a background info, LG was a twin until 6 years ago. he has been through this with his brother and is very keen to help. electronics or whatever it is will be an escape route to focus on, i have spoken to LG alot about it and he is convinced that Cody will get hooked on getting things to do stuff (his words) he might not be at all interested in the theory behind it but to be honest learning electronics isnt the point, we have been through what Cody is going through as a family, it is rough at the best of times and indescribable hell at others. so yes as a family we would love to help and send some stuff dosnt really matter if he takes one look at a flashing LED and say's so what,big deal. he might prefer drawing or anything but the real point is LG would like to send a present to someone he feels he might be able to help. so it might be better to let him send you some stuff and dont worry if it isnt used, i think its more a case of Logan wanting Cody to know he is on his side and wishing him well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…