Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

About NJM2128

Status
Not open for further replies.
The **broken link removed**, which contains pre-amplifier, ALC circuit, power amplifiers, and ripple filter. The pre-amplifier amplifies the signal come from magnetic head is a pre & power amplifier with ALC for micro and compact cassette recorders. The ALC circuit limits the input signal to optimize level in recording. The power amplifiers drive a speaker in play back and the magnetic head in recording. The ripple filter stabilizes the supply voltage to the internal pre-amplifier and an external condenser microphone.
There are some features of the NJM2128 as follows:
(1)Operating voltage: 1.8V~7.0V;
(2)Ripple filter R.R. (ripple rejection) =47dB typ (f=200Hz, C=47 μF);
(3)Automatic level control (ALC) limit level=100m Vrms typ (f=lkHz);
(4)Bipolar technology;
(5)Package outline: DMP16.
The absolute maximum ratings of the NJM2128 can be summarized as follows:
(1)Supply voltage: +7.0V;
(2)PA output peak current: 1A;
(3)PA input voltage range: ±0.4V;
(4)Storage temperature range:-40℃ to +125℃;
(5)Operating temperature range:-20 to 75 ℃;
(6)Power dissipation: 300mW.

Does anybody use micro or compact cassette tape players anymore?

I have seen compact cassette tape players in old cars. Remember 8-track tape players?

8 track tapes seems like unknown to outside of North America.

This type of model from National Panasonic was a very popular item here during 70's and 80's. A great player. My home player's main IC got burnt during 2000 due to lightning. Japanese made and the IC was nowhere available. I keep it. It makes a lot of nostalgia.

4381924568_1cbf19e56b.jpg**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back