Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Adding storage space in google

premkumar9

Hi,
I am not sure whether this qustion is relevent to this forum. But if anybody can help, I will be thankful. I added my credit card and tried to buy more storage space for my daughter's gmail account. But unable to complete and getting message as follows. What to do?
1727954266478.png

Hi,
I am not sure whether this qustion is relevent to this forum. But if anybody can help, I will be thankful. I added my credit card and tried to buy more storage space for my daughter's gmail account. But unable to complete and getting message as follows. What to do?
View attachment 147288
You have to add the storage from her device (phone) and two-factor authentication can't be done across international boarders. That is, you can't log into her Google account in India and expect Google to send a code to her phone in USA. Once Google realizes the phone is nowhere near the computer used to attempt a login, it just fails immediately. Google doesn't like when someone is trying to snoop into someone else's account - even if you are trying to "help" your daughter. Transfer cash to your daughters account and let her pay.

I could log in to her account with her permission through her mobile and add my card. Still I get this error message. The solutions I tried based on information from their help doesn’t work. Is there any way to contact google support directly ( many years back I could). I mean somebody in support, not this AI based support.

I could log in to her account with her permission through her mobile and add my card. Still I get this error message. The solutions I tried based on information from their help doesn’t work. Is there any way to contact google support directly ( many years back I could). I mean somebody in support, not this AI based support.
The card must be from a bank in the same country as the device's cell service. Otherwise it is actually considered an "imported" service in some countries and there are tax (duty) consequences.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back