Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

adjustable LED strobe using pic16f627

Status
Not open for further replies.

vanaardep

How would i make an led strobe triggered by RA0? and use a potentio meter to adjust the rate at which it strobes? this newb needs help with a circuit diagram and coding:D thanks:D

How would i make an led strobe triggered by RA0? and use a potentio meter to adjust the rate at which it strobes

this is a very , very, very good question ... or I didn't understand something in what you want ... or you have used " rate" instead of "delay"

Alain

Ok i dont think i made that clear. Lets say 1 is on(on for like 10ms) and 0 is off. eg. 101000101000101 which would be 3 strobes. How would i change this delay 101000101000101 using a potentio meter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back