Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ADXL203EB:testing

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashfsk

Hi. Im doing a project involving ADXL203EB which Ive just purchased. Now Im planning to test the sensor. I gave V+ to around 3.8V supply and G to gnd. I gave the same 3.8V to self-test. Then I read the o/p from X and got a voltage of 2.9V w.r.t gnd. This voltage was constant if the accelerometer was stationary. As I moved the accelerometer(i.e the board itself) the voltage varied. The data sheet says that I should get a voltage change of 750mV if Vs=5V. Can anyone tell me if what I got was correct??

I connected the Xout of ADXL203EB to Analog i/p channel 1 of a PIC18f452. When I read the analog channel on the hyperterminal I get to see values which don't seem to be in accord with the sensor o/p. Even if I dont move the sensor I get to see non-zero digital values. Even if the values are correct how can I confirm that???

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back