Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Agc(automatic gain control chip) help

Status
Not open for further replies.

wany

Hey
audio output that i need to have a AGC on it. Its an audio output. What i basically need to do is keep the audio output at a constant level no matter what the input levels go to i am looking for a cheap Automatic gain control chip. Or audio level control chip. But i don't know of any could some help me out here please.

You can use an analog multiplier such as the Analog Devices AD633. Theres an application note at the end of the data sheet that discusses its use as a AGC circuit.

I am looking at the NE570. But i am a bit confused about the pin out. I havn't read through much of the datasheet. Where do i plug up my audio signal in?

I can't seem to bring myself to read the data sheet for you and them type it back in here. You are going to need a dozen or more answers from the data sheet, and it would take all day for me to read each one for you.

Never mind i found a chip that suit me more the AN7511 not sure how easily i can find it though..

Just wondering if you could recommend an audio amp to give a 28dB increase because i don't need the AGC anymore i will take the audio output off another point and just thinking of use an AMP to increase the output. Any audio op amp in mind that are cheap

I'll will still check it out. I could go both ways either a AGC.... Or the op amp the op amp would be similar of course i am not even sure if i can get any these chips because where i live alot people that works in these electronics store don't know jackshit when you ask them for stuff they only know if they have a certain part number

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back