Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Air pollution sensor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sudhan shrestha

For my project, i need air pollution sensor, but i don't have idea to get it. Is it possible to get in INDIA. If possible, where it is found and how much it's cost. How many samples it can measure. What is it output either digital or analog but we want transmit its output through wireless medium, is it possible or not. To bring air pollution sensor in Nepal(kathmandu), what process should we do? Please send me the details. your suggestion will be highly appreciable.

sudhan shrestha
Kathmandu, Nepal

You first go to figure out what kind of pollution you are hunting for. dust, particles, chemicals, smog, is done differently.

Google....google...google!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally...an easy question to answer.
There are many sensors available...they are called GOOGLE sensors. They can read GOOGLE types of pollution. They run on GOOGLE volts DC, output in GOOGLE, which can be read by a GOOGLE, or any GOOGLE encripted device. They are manufactured by GOOGLE, in GOOGLE USA, for approximatly GOOGLE dollars, and can be shipped via GOOGLE courier, GOOGLE-wide.
Get the idea dumbass:rolleyes:

About pollution sensor

For our project, these sensors are needed. Is it possible get in India? If possible send me mail. Your help will be highly appreciable.

The sensors are as follows:

1.CL2-A1 Chlorine Sensor
2.Solid State Carbon Dioxide sensor
3.CO-AE Carbon Monoxide sensor High Concentration
4.CO-AF Carbon Monoxide Sensor
5.CO-AX Carbon Monoxide sensor(EN 50379 compliant for stack Gases)
6.CO-BF carbon Monoxide Sensor
7.CO-BX Carbon Monoxide Sensor(Low Hydrogen Cross Sensitivity)
8.CO-DF Carbon Monoxide Sensor(Minature Size)
9.CO-D4 Carbon MOnoxide Sensor(Miniature Size)
10.NO2-A1 Nitrogen Dioxide Sensor
11.NO2-B1 Nitrogen Dioxide Sensor
12.NO-A1 Nitric oxide Sensor
13.NO-B1 Nitric oxide Sensor
14.SO2-AF Sulfur Dioxide sensor
15.SO2-BF Sulfur Dioxide sensor
16.SO2-AF Sulfur Dioxide sensor(High Concentration)

Sudhan shrestha

bigkim100 said:
Get the idea dumbass:rolleyes:

The thread author's request was a reasonable one.... a bit complex, but nonetheless legitimate. However, your flamming response is unwarranted. I believe he wants to obtain a pollution detecting instrument and happened to use the word "sensor" instead, leading us to think of an electronic component. Well, that's my take on it.

Carbon monoxide sensors are very common. I don't know about India, but they make CO alarms for home and particularly RV use, it looks a lot like a smoke alarm. So I think the CO sensor will be easiest to get ahold of, probably as a consumer product.

This would sort of be cheating but you can get a CO alarm, remove the CO sensor, then look up the data for the sensor to make your own alarm circuit.

You can use a microcontroller to filter the signal and respond appropriate and build a wireless link etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back