Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Alpine Monitor Bypass

Status
Not open for further replies.

matalodi

Here's the deal on an /////Alpine car monitor in order to make it display a movie on the screen you must apply the foot break (+12V) and while it is applied. You must apply the emergency (ground) then shut the emergency brake back off then turn it back on again (ground) and it must stay on until the car shut's off. And after all of this you have to shut off the foot brake (+12V). So i need to build a circuit with whatever parts are available from a local radio shack, that will will hold +12V while doing this go to ground then NOT ground then to ground again and after it this is done the +12V needs to go away. (note: when I say not ground and NO 12V I mean just an open circuit.) I need to be able to do this WITHOUT a PIC. Please someone help me. I need a schematic in a bad way. (Also note: the 12V and ground are just sensing they will not need relays).

Matty

Attachments

• iva-d300.gif
    iva-d300.gif
    33.3 KB · Views: 447
Bypass modules are all over for alpines, even the PAC tr-7 does it. That would be alot easier than trying to do it with discrete logic...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back