Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

alternative methods of pspice modelling

Status
Not open for further replies.

fstspec

Hi,

I have being trying to model a circuit's impedance wrt frequency response using series and parallel resonant circuits. I am able to get a nice fitting curve for the impedance response, but the phase response is still not desirable.

I need to find out is it possible for me to input the data collected in excel format into pspice so as to create a black box that will exhibit the same impedance response.

If pspice is not able to do so, please recommend possible solutions as I find my trial and error method rather ineffective.

There appears to be an optimizer within Pspice Advanced Analysis (AA), which is an add-on package available from Cadence. I haven't used it, but I have used the optimizer in Agilent ADS. If you can identify a topology (e.g., RLC network) that you think can model your circuit's performance, an optimizer can be effective in determining the values of the components which will yield the closest match to your circuit's performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back