am modualation for tone generator

Status
Not open for further replies.

deepu16

i want to draw a ckt for transmitting dtmf tones using am modulation.. any ckt plz.. plz reply asap..

Do you want a circuit for a dual tone encoder or a circuit for an am transmitter or both?

Last edited:
both..actualy my frst part is to design an am transmitter which has a modulating signal input as dtmf tone and a carrier signal .... but frankly i m quite blind to strt ,, any help will b vry much appreciated...

We don't know what frequency you want to broadcast on.
There are kits and ready made modules for these circuits.
For general reference and detailed instructions I would consult the ARRL Handbook or other "radio amateur" publications.

the problem is i cannot use tcm5589n tone generator with simple base mod... i hav to modulate the incoming tone with a crystal osc using manual am.. and need to transmit it... so i m stuck how to modulate this dtmf tones using am...

if u can give some tips how to a.m dtmf i can atleast strt... like this ckt **broken link removed**... can i use it??

AM modulation means varying the amplitude of the transmitted wave.
Your transmitter should have an oscillator, buffer stage, and output rf amplifier.
You vary the strength of the output amplifier by changing (modulating) the power (dc) supplying it.

Edit: I'll let an expert help you at this point.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…