Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Amplifier kit to run two 40w 4 ohm speakers via pc help please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

p88prw

hey guys i have been looking into building an amplifier from a kit to run two 40w 4 ohm speakers via a 3.5mm jack plug. could somebody please help me out as i am unsure which one would be best suited for the job, or if somebody could give me a link to so a circuit diagram that would work thanks
p88prw

they are the sorta things i am after just a little unsure as to what specs i would need to run the speakers thanks

You need a stereo kit that will supply 2 x 40W for 4 ohm speakers. You are looking for what is in your first post. The other thing you need to think about is your power supply for the amplifier, that would be separate from amplifier most likely and won't come with it. You will have to decide which amp you want first, then pick the power supply for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back