Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Analytical Instrumentation

Status
Not open for further replies.

heathtech

:shock:
Hey folks

I'd like to know if there are any other members in this forum who work in my field. I am an instrument/analyzer technician for a petrochemical company. My work involves repairing electronic instruments in a lab environment (i.e. Gas chromatographs, mass spectrometers, uv, x-rays, and other forms of lab instruments) I would like to use this forum as a means of sharing and gaining knowledge!

Well,
I am an Instrumentation and Control Engineer but I dont work is same field as yours.
I would like to use this forum as a means of sharing and gaining knowledge!
You can post your querries here and I am sure whoever knows the solution will reply irrespective of their fields.
and if you want to share any information then you can just post the same in forum
I hope moderaters wont have any problem unless its really offtopic :D

Instrument questions

I go by the grand title of instrument technician ...
My background is industrial instruments, pressure, temp, flow, environmental, rotating plant monitoring (vibration, expansion) ...
Maybe we can guess a plausable answer between us all :wink:

Hi Mechie

I knew there had to be others of my breed looking at this forum! Mechie, thanks for the reply. I am sure we might be able to help one another in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back