Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Another newb schematic reading question

Status
Not open for further replies.

atmidd

First, thanks for the help on my last question! Second, I'm looking at a Fuzz face schematic and seeing a wire (labeled jumper) going from the switch to the neg. wire coming from the input which is going to the switch. How would one go upon wiring this? Is this just going to/creating a ground? Here's the picture:
**broken link removed**

If I'm completely wrong, a simple explanation of what is going on would be great! Thanks

Let's say the pins are numbered from 1 to 6, starting at the top left and going counterclockwise. Just connect pin 1 directly to pin 4 using a short length of wire (a jumper). Pin 1 then also connects to the tip pin on the input jack.

Cheers,

Torben

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back