Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

anyone who already done heartbeat monitor by keith wilson

Status
Not open for further replies.

new_entry

i've already construct the circuit of heartbeat monitor by keith wilson from
**broken link removed** Eventhough it is working but i found out that the results displayed are not accurate.
The value of heartbeat should be between 60 until 100 bpm during rest.
Our results mostly more than 100 bpm and it is not consistent from one pulse to another.Any suggestion????Do i need to use other sensor not LDR because i found out that it is very sensitive (even a tiny movement will affect the result).
Please help...

and one more questions why the value 141 always been displayed in our results eventhough it is not inside the program given.

and i'm also need an explaination of this circuit including the programming of PIC and also the hardware. :?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back