Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

application of bicmos

Status
Not open for further replies.

hiyah

i have a circuit iam so confused .kindly tell me it's application and uses .Thanks.the ckt present in this link .i try to attached but it's not working.**broken link removed**

Go to "Go Advanced" at the bottom of the text window, and use the paperclip at the top of the text window to upload the document as an attachment. Nobody can see the attchment in your link unless they are a member of the other board ( which I am not )

Last edited:
ok give me your email add so that i can send as attached.i tried to upload my ckt but it's not working here.

kindly guide me .i have uploaded the ckt .tell me it;s application and uses.

Attachments

• Doc1.doc
    27 KB · Views: 169
Looks like an output stage I for a logic gate to me. I don't think it's drawn correctly, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back