Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Archival room control

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eplanet

hello dears
I want to make an Archival room control device that see how many persons entering to archival room with counter above it.
keep in mind that a person that enter to this room i am sure that coming out in moment time but when person coming out don't should counting.
look at this picture.
do you have any circuit for this issue?
thanks Eplanet

Attachments

• Archival room.jpg
    Archival room.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 176
Although we don't mind helping you to get things working please bear in mind that, this is your poject so you should provide the circuit yourself.

hi,
We need more input!.:confused:

Is there going to be only person at a time in the room ? or more than one.

Could two people enter the room at the same time?

Is the room at the end of a corridor or along the walls of a corridor.?

Could a second person enter the room before the first has left?

etc,etc...............

i want this device have reset counter that i reset in every morning and i want to know how many people in one day enter to archival room and two people can't enter to room at same time and this room not in the end of corridor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back