Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Assistance Requested 8207 Dual Port Ram Controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrownOut

Banned
Egads! Only 3rd week on the job, and alerady asking for help :) I'm trying to find a datasheet for the obsolete 8207 Dual Port RAM Controller chip. I'm googling my a** off, but not having much luck yet. If anyone knows where I can find this infor, you can help me to short curctuit the process.

Thanks!

hi D,
This is the closest I can find, I will look thru my archives tomorrow [ in the garage]
I will post if I find anything useful.

Attachments

• MPSD-DRAM.pdf
    181.5 KB · Views: 211
Hey, thanks Eric. I'll download this tonight. At work, I'm using a old, scrounged computer from the lab, and it won't let me download. But at home tonight, I'll be able to do it. I saw some old handbooks on Amazon, but they cost like 40 bucks, and I'd have to go to my boss for the money. The thing is, this in only loosly related to my project. I'm trying to understand why my board won't play nicely with other boards in the system.

Last edited:
Well, the company paid for me to order the 1987 Intel Memory Products Databook from Amazon. It has datasheets for all the obsolete Intel chips. Funny I should be reviewing these products, but our new systems has to communicate with old systems. We'll enentaully upgrade the whole system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back