astable mutivibrator to a display

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let say I want to make bonus to this circuit. I want to add transmitter and receiver. I have tried transmitter and receiver circuit on breadboard, but it doesn't work. My friends and I have been searching for the problem, but we do not know what is the prob with this receiver and transmitter circuit. Can you check this circuit for me sir? I really hope that you can configure this out. Thanks.

Attachments

• receiver.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 164
  • transmitter.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 153
hi,
RF circuits dont work well on breadboards due to high inter connection capacitances.
I will look at your diagrams.

Thanks eric..I really appreciate it..

Eric,if I want to add relay,at which part that i have to connect the relay at the circuit that u given to me just now?

Last edited:
Thanks eric..I really appreciate it..

Eric,if I want to add relay,at which part that i have to connect the relay at the circuit that u given to me just now?

You could replace the beeper with a 9V relay or add another resistor/transistor, connect the base resistor to the same 4093 output as the beeper base resistor.
You MUST add a suppression diode across the relay coil

I have tried transmitter and receiver circuit on breadboard, but it doesn't work. My friends and I have been searching for the problem, but we do not know what is the prob with this receiver and transmitter circuit.
The circuits that you found on Aaron Cake's site or on a copy-cat site do not work. I fixed the receiver many years ago but I can't remember fixing the transmitter. Nothing limits the current in its IR LED which will probably blow up.

Look at the 100k to 1M missing resistor to ground at pin 3 of the opamp that is supposed to bias its input at the reference voltage of 0V.
The opamp is 50 years old and is not available anymore. Newer opamps will work better.

hye

Sorry Eric and Audioguru. I was sleep when you guys sent to me. Malaysia and England is 8hours difference. Huhu.

Eric, I really felt thank you for your help. I felt embarrassed because I ask so much for it. Thanks a lot Eric.

Audioguru, if the circuit have problem, so what should I do to make it work/run/function? I really need someone advice or guide me.

I need help regarding on my transmitter and receiver circuit.
Add the resistor I talked about to the receiver. In it use a modern opamp.
Measure the IR LED in the transmitter to see if it is burned out. Add a current-limiting resistor in series with the IR LED.

Measure the IR LED in the transmitter to see if it is burned out. Add a current-limiting resistor in series with the IR LED.

Audiguru, what is the model of modern op amp?

Audioguru, what is the model of modern op amp?
Your country is very different and far away from my country so I do not know which of the thousands of excellent modern opamps are available there. I would use a TL071 opamp.

i will try searching for this TL071 opamp.
It is American so maybe you will not find it over there. It is usually used for hi-fi audio.
Texas Instruments and Motorola-ON Semi-Freescale make it.
The Italian company ST Micro also makes it.

i want to make a transmitter and receiver that can connect with my Dual Alarm circuit. so which transmitter and receiver that i should use.

For pt2272:
1) pt2272 (no data) RF application circuit
2) pt2271 (4 data) RF application circuit
3) pt2272 (4 data) IR application circuit

For pt2262:
1) UHV band 4 data transmitter circuit
2) UHV band address-only (zero data) transmitter circuit
3) UHV band address-only (zero data) zero-stand-by transmitter circuit
4) infrared ray 6-data circuit

on the attachments is a dual alarm circuit.

Attachments

• NEW NEW NEW LATEST!.gif
    15.6 KB · Views: 138
  • NEW NEW NEW! (1).gif
    67.3 KB · Views: 146
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…