atmel 89c52 interfacing..help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, im trying make an intruder alarm using atmel 89c52.since im a complete novice in using microcontroller i donno how to interface the various components required. i need to interface a keypad(4 or more buttons),LCD ,a buzzer and 2 sensors.how do i do that?

i need someone to tel me which sensor can be used if it is to detect opening of a door or window and how to interface it with mic? does it need any other circuitry other than sensor and mic?
One more thing... im using C language or programming mic and using keil. i have written some code but donno how to get started with keil...please help??

any sensor with digital output and same voltage level can be connected to a MCU while analog input can be connected to ADC inputs. MCU outputs can drive (sink and source) 20mA resistive loads or use BJTor MOSFET to drive higher current.
i think assembly is easier, a simple LD instruction from port or to port can read or write data.

thank u for writing,but i was actually hoping to get basics about some sensor or keypad architecture which will help me to write a program for interfacing,just like we have architecture description of mcu,'s. hardware interfacing is not that difficult.if u have anything like that plz share..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…