Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ATtiny13V

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveD

Our company has been given a job that requires reading what's inside a ATtiny13V (protection fuses not blown) – rewrite some of the code and program 2,500 new ones.
Anyone out there brave enough to take this on and give me a cost to do so? You can contact me direct at dduncan@strottman.com

Dave

Anyone foolish enough to try and clean up somebody elses mess shall, in the words of the bard, "get as much as he deserves".

Well, reading the Tiny13 is not hard. But you are saying read it, disassemble it and figure the code out (comment it), and then modify the code? And I would think that person that can/would/try to do this would not be the one to make 2500 of them. But I have kids and a programmer. :) .. Would you not send them out for programming at a shop that does that?

Any idea what the chip does. It might be easier to get a new program done.
Do you have the target board the chip goes in? Schematics for it? Why is there no source code?

Going with Papabravo on this one.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back