Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Audio Amplifier LA4628

Status
Not open for further replies.

learning

Here it is the PCB of Audio Amplifier LA4628 IC as per the datasheet. It is 100% correct ! Please no comments !

Thank you !

Attachments

• Audio Amplifier LA4628.jpg
    Audio Amplifier LA4628.jpg
    438.9 KB · Views: 1,919
Last edited:
One big problem you have is that you do not understand the English language.
You show the schematic not the PCB (printed circuit board).

I show here the PCB from the datasheet and it is completely different to yours. So yours probably won't work and the parts might not fit on it.

Attachments

• LA4628.PNG
    LA4628.PNG
    84.1 KB · Views: 1,023
One big problem you have is that you do not understand the English language.
You show the schematic not the PCB (printed circuit board).

I show here the PCB from the datasheet and it is completely different to yours. So yours probably won't work and the parts might not fit on it.

I am showing the schematic and PCB simultaneously if you look at the picture attachment you may understand it ! But one problem for you that you don't understand me ! Only God knows when you understand me !

Last edited:
Learning your back and up to your old tricks I see. Why do you keep posting these amps. If you know this one is right than why did you post it. Now we will have to tell you its not right just so that no one trys to make this from your poor incomplete layout. You have many small problums with your layout and one over site that will prevent it from working at all.

So a warning to anyone eles reading this....it will not work!!!!!! and is far from being "100% correct"

Andy

Learning your back and up to your old tricks I see. Why do you keep posting these amps. If you know this one is right than why did you post it. Now we will have to tell you its not right just so that no one trys to make this from your poor incomplete layout. You have many small problums with your layout and one over site that will prevent it from working at all.

So a warning to anyone eles reading this....it will not work!!!!!! and is far from being "100% correct"

Andy

Very soon I will give you the ultimate answer to your reply !

Thank you !

Very soon I will give you the ultimate answer to your reply !

That would be good, in the meantime stop posting bad layouts that you say are good.

I am asking yours for the definitions about good layout. If I submit my audio amp layouts in this forum then if it does not permit the rules of the good layouts I will no longer visit this forum anymore. But my works will go on whatever the people like your say about myself................................

learning: If you think your layout is perfect (and, I believe it is, thousands wouldn't, but I do!), than build the thing allready and post your results here. E

Learning, post a video of you trying to straighten the 14 pins on the IC from the two rows it is made with into the single row on your pcb.
Show us how you can cram the huge capacitors into the tiny spaces you have for them.
Show the smoke and maybe red-hot printed wires on the pcb because some are much too narrow to carry the high currents.
Post a recording of the extreme distortion caused by the circuit oscillating.

Now I know where those White Van speakers come from.
White van speaker scam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Good read!

I see this a lot on craigslist:
other common verbiage includes: "my loss is your gain", "received as a gift", "won it at a raffle or company award", "I am an audio installer", "having a baby", "need to pay rent or a fine", "already have one don't need 2", "moving out of town", "great buy!", "need to sell fast" and "still in the box." A more recent development in ad postings are self-perpetuating scams—those claiming to be victims of the scam, when exposed, say they are trying to recoup some of their loss.

learning: If you think your layout is perfect (and, I believe it is, thousands wouldn't, but I do!),
Aw yes but thare is something vary important missing from that layout. Can you tell what it is? Andy

functionality?

Yes in post #4, I said it would not work the way it is.
It appears that learning has gotten some other help and now may know whats wrong with his layout. lets see if he will admit that his "100% correct" layout is wrong. Andy

Last edited:
Now I know where those White Van speakers come from.

Just last week a saw one of those White Van Specials, It was an amp marked rockford or something. Nice and big like 1 foot buy 2 feet with a 2000 watt rating. It had nice big screw terms for the power and speakers. but onced opened all that was inside was one chip amp on a 1' by 2 foot board full of jumpers. needless to say the chip had a big hole thru it whare the magic smoke got out. Andy

Just last week a saw one of those White Van Specials, It was an amp marked rockford or something. Nice and big like 1 foot buy 2 feet with a 2000 watt rating. It had nice big screw terms for the power and speakers. but onced opened all that was inside was one chip amp on a 1' by 2 foot board full of jumpers. needless to say the chip had a big hole thru it whare the magic smoke got out. Andy

Many amps are sold stating that they have thousands of watts of power, when they can barely make 100watts RMS. :p

-Ben

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back