Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Automatic emergency lights

Status
Not open for further replies.

1-3-2-4

I was wonder how simple this would be? it's simple enough I hope.. it would work like this, as long as I have mains power the lights would be off, but as soon as the power is off the lights would be on (in this case LED's) now, I had planned on using a 18 Ah SLA battery which would be regulated on charge.

I was going to drive the LED's (3 of them) at 350 mA one thing I'm not too sure is run time.. and I know two of the LED's I have the vf is 3.3v at 350 mA and the white is vf 9V @ 350 mA

What is the SLA voltage?

A small 120V AC relay, which is held in by the AC. Wire the normally closed contacts in series with your LED lights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back