Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

automatic roomlght controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

gourig_01

can anyone explain the working of the electrical part of this circuit.....
i.e. the rating of the transformer ..etc...
please its urgent

Attachments

• Untitled2.jpg
    Untitled2.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 214
urgent explanation

I'm sorry but I don't see a transformer in the circuit. Are you sure your group posted the correct circuit?:confused:

I'm sorry but I don't see a transformer in the circuit. Are you sure your group posted the correct circuit?:confused:

Also Infrared sensors detect "INFRARED" light, and I assume from the title that they are trying to control "VISIBLE" light.

The circuit sort of looks light a In-out people counter.

Ken

The BC547 transistor that drives the relay will disappear quickly without a protection diode across the relay coil.

The circuit turns on the lights when a person enters a room.
Then the lights turn off when the person leaves and another person enters at the same time. Then the lights turn on and stay on when the second person leaves.
Then you boot it back to normal.

I think Sensor1 Sense that any person enter into the room are not..and the Second one is for check the person stay in or not.but the main thing is the process may be change Bcoz allthese are depending upon programming of uC. Where is the Program.........

That's an AVR micro controller, and the code you posted is HEX code converted to ASM, from the looks of it the code came from a C compiler, I don't memorize AVR I/O address so I can't interpret the code unless it was written in ASM nativly, or I spent two hours looking up all the register address's. Why are you reverse engineering someone elses hex code?

That's an AVR micro controller, and the code you posted is HEX code converted to ASM, from the looks of it the code came from a C compiler, I don't memorize AVR I/O address so I can't interpret the code unless it was written in ASM nativly, or I spent two hours looking up all the register address's. Why are you reverse engineering someone elses hex code?

i have not reverse engineered others code. i got it readily as it is given... i just need explaination of dis code...
so please if possible explain it...

actually i hav posted to that person. but he does not reply fast...and i need help urgently... can u tell me what d problem might be if the relay does not remain in stable conditon that is continuously switches from NO-NC...i hav built power supply for it...

It's not an AVR, it's an 8051. And it won't work because the micro can't source enough current to drive the transistors to drive the relay or light the 7-segments. You need to forget that circuit altogether.

Last edited:
It's not an AVR, it's an 8051. And it won't work because the micro can't source enough current to drive the transistors to drive the relay or light the 7-segments. You need to forget that circuit altogether.

i hav already built d ckt.. the LEDs do glow.. just some problem wit d relay...

I know it's not an AVR now... I'm not sure why I posted that last week, or if the original poster edited their post to change the code. Perhaps my brain was off napping.

actually i hav posted to that person. but he does not reply fast...and i need help urgently... can u tell me what d problem might be if the relay does not remain in stable conditon that is continuously switches from NO-NC...i hav built power supply for it...

Why is it urgent? Boogeyman under the bed?

Last edited:
Check with your local home buildingand supply center. There are already factory made units available. cheap! And they work too!
Just buy one, strip it and rearange the components. :D

Being clever enough to build one is one thing.
Being wise enough to know you can just go and buy one thats all ready made and works is another! :)

Use the wisdom first, then the cleverness to rework it. Toss in some good BS to back it up and you are ready for the engineering field! :) :D

You always get a chuckle from me tcmtech =)

Last edited:
it is urgent cause i hav 2 submit d project within a week........

So you basically have found a project on the net and would like to submit it as your own... But you don't understand it so you can't modify it to make it appear as your design... Do you see anything wrong with this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back