Automatic Transfer Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

peeyushtyagi12

Hello Friends,

Please Give Me Idea About Making Of Ats For Industrial Purpose. Help Me In Finding Suitable Microcontroller And Circuit Diagram.if Anyone Have Idea About Coding Guidlines Then Reply Me As Soon As Possible.

Hello Friends,

Please Give Me Idea About Making Of Ats For Industrial Purpose. Help Me In Finding Suitable Microcontroller And Circuit Diagram.if Anyone Have Idea About Coding Guidlines Then Reply Me As Soon As Possible.

Wecome to electro-tech-online

Perhaps you need to give more details of what is all about for any one to start thinking on your post. Just a terminology " Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS)" would not suffice, though it might make some meaning for you as you are studying the concerned subject.

Hello Friends,

This must be a case of a language barrier thing, because the way I perceive this post is that you are asking someone to give you a designed circuit, type of microcontroller included, and some code writing, oh! and you want this as soon as possible. Surely this is not what you meant to ask. Could you please clarify your request?

Last edited:
This is not a fully automatic transfer, but it works well.

My private agent "Black Lotus" hacks into bank accounts and transfers money from there on my account.

Do you require something similar?

Boncuk

This is not a fully automatic transfer, but it works well.

My private agent "Black Lotus" hacks into bank accounts and transfers money from there on my account.

Do you require something similar?

Boncuk

If you could throw a few transfers my way that would be nice...

Its funny seeing ppl look for a $2 right now solutions for industrial applications. Makes you wonder how reliable the whole installation is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…