Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Automatic window

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaRyu

I am thinking of an automatic window(windows in houses).
I've seen a device which opens a window when temperature changes. I am thinking of adding more features for that window.

1. The window will open/ close at designated times(opens in the morning closes at dusk).
2. The window will automatically close when it is raining.
3. The window will open when the temperature inside the room raise at a certain temperature.
4. The given features can be controlled using a mobile phone or maybe a remote.

But what is your question ? Is this another potential project for your homework or something ?

It gets a bit tiring when you make random posts like this on the forum.

If the window features are automatic why would you want to control it by phone?

If the window features are automatic why would you want to control it by phone?

Well, those are for other circumstances. For example, the temperature is very hot and the window automatically opens and then there is a very unpleasant smell outside you will want to close it.
Not a very cool example. :p But I think you got the point?

I think it would be quicker to open/close the window manually rather than get out a phone, dial up, enter a PIN code (you'd need a PIN otherwise anyone could get control of the window) then use the open/close command :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back