Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

AVR (Help)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ajie_Lara

Good day everyone!

I'm a 3rd year Computer Engineering student and i'm in trouble, =(
Any one here who can help me to draw a circuit diagram of a 1KW AVR. (3 inputs for 220v and 1 for 110V with a breaker). I'm pretty Bad at circuits.

Thank you very much, and God Bless!

could you be more specific? AVR could be an acronym for many different things.

The poster probably means automatic voltage regulator. It eliminates spikes and brief dips in AC power.

if that's the case, then he must mean one of those big Solex transformers. but Solex isn't around anymore, or if they are they're in a different business now... google Ferroresonant Transformer or Voltage Regulating Transformer

Last edited:
yea, it's for automatic voltage regulator. i've been busy last week and i forgot to check my thread, so can you please help me to design a circuit diagram for my AVR?

for 1KVA, it's not exactly something you're going to put together from spare parts.

here'a a couple of pix from SolaHD's website, one of what one looks like, another of the wiring diagram.

https://www.solahd.com/products/powerconditioning/cvs.htm

solaElecConnG.jpgsolacvs.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back