BASIC Compilers for PIC needed (freeware plese)

Status
Not open for further replies.
dose your programing software work whith this programer
**broken link removed**

If it posible to program PIC16F88 (its not o the suported list) whith your programer(to select an other PIC that wod work to program my one)

wen are you going to relese the version thats suposts the PIC18F ones(i orderd the PIC18F252)

like your programer its easy to use

I like ICSP programers becose you can program whith it almost evry PIC that has ICSP.

Someone Electro said:
dsoe your programing software work whith this programer
**broken link removed**

No, and I don't think IC-Prog does either - it's too crude, in particular it doesn't switch Vdd.

If it posible to program PIC16F88 (its not o the suported list) whith your programer(to select an other PIC that wod workto program my one)

16F88 is in the current version under development.

wen are you going to relese the veersion thats suposts the PIC18F ones(i orderd the PIC18F252)

The latest beta offers some support, but needs work yet on fuse settings.

The 18F series are COMPLETELY different to program to any other PIC's.

so meaby adding an PNP to swicth the Vdd on/off

I think its asumed the the circuit has to power up adn the PIC gets its 5V from the circuit

what is Vpp40 in your programer nigel(hardware settings)

Someone Electro said:
so meaby adding an PNP to swicth the Vdd on/off

I think its asumed the the circuit has to power up adn the PIC gets its 5V from the circuit

Yes, it switches the 5V supply to the PIC. But why try designing your own programmer when there are already plenty of good designs out there?.

what is Vpp40 in your programer nigel(hardware settings)

It's just for compatibility with the P16PRO40, so that you can program any size PIC in a single 40 pin ZIF socket - you need to have two different Vpp switching circuits. Vpp40 is used for 40 and 28 pin devices, and Vpp for all the rest - it prevents you putting 13V onto pins that you shouldn't!.

If using WinPicProg with a programmer that only uses one Vpp switching line, you simply set them both to use the same port pin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…