Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Basic programming for a cubloc

Tregnab

Greetings.
New member, First post.
Got a uif-5k with a comfile pc on the back.
I want to learn how to write Basic/Ladder programs for it.
Is this a good place to start?
Regards

Hi,
I've never heard of those devices before, but I've done a lot of ladder programming on industrial systems over the years, and massive amounts of general programming.

Note that although the concepts are similar between the "same" language across different makes of programming environment, some of the details of how they do things will be different to other makes.

e.g Each makers version of BASIC has its own oddities, likewise each makers ladder.

Unfortunately, I could not find any source of ladder diagram. However, Arduino code is here.
You looked up the wrong part :D

The UIF-5K is just an RS232 keypad/display module, not the PLC module.

The various Cubloc modules are listed here:

And downloads here:

Latest threads

Back