Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

jberry

where can i find information on making DIY batteries and charging diagrams. i want to be able to have a portable power supply maybe made with laptop batteries or something similar. but i want to have multiple portable batteries that come off of this main supply and can be used up, or take an empty cell off, charge it and put it back on the main supply adding to the overall power. if that makes any sense id appreciate any help.

Not really.

It sounds like you are talking about a gang charger like they use to recharge portable radio batteries between shifts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back