Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Battery charger for different kind of energy harvesters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dknot--

Hello,

I would want to construct general purpose energy harvester module. So, different kind of "small" solar panels with different voltage outputs, piezoelectric harvesters etc. would be suitable for that module. It seems to me, that different voltages and currents are problem when charging batteries.

Is there any combination of electronics /batteries which would allow battery to be charged with different kinds of energy harvesters? Of course, efficiency is important issue. I'm not afraid of doing and studying electronics myself, but if there is some commercial products available, I'm also interested of them.

Thanks already for your answers!

Br,

Dknot--

Google energy harvesting ics. There are more than you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back