Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Best place to get circuit board supplies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qaiphyx

Just need some one sided board supplies for a few circuits I want to build. Where is the best place to get these from? I need boards, saw, etching materials etc.

A good source for inexpensive surplus SS board is Electronic Goldmine.

They have a version they call paper cut. It is very thin and somewhat flexiable. Very easy to work with.

If you need a stiffer board they offer others.

I did not like the last batch of DS board I got from them. SS was still good.

Are you going to do toner transfer or photo resist. I use the toner transfer system from PulsarProFx (see my sig).

A good source for inexpensive surplus SS board is Electronic Goldmine.

They have a version they call paper cut. It is very thin and somewhat flexiable. Very easy to work with.

If you need a stiffer board they offer others.

I did not like the last batch of DS board I got from them. SS was still good.

Are you going to do toner transfer or photo resist. I use the toner transfer system from PulsarProFx (see my sig).

I was thinking about using a toner system cause it seems simpler.

I cant find any toner on the electronic goldmine site though? :/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back