Bluetooth Amplifier Board ZK-1002M - Issue with Aux and Bluetooth Connection

KobyCodes

Model - WUZHI ZK-1002M- Link Attached of Product

I have been using this via AUX input for some time, suddenly no audio, whenever i try to reconnect AUX, it detects Aux mode and makes quick glitch noise and no audio.

thought of using bluetooth way, it connects and plays audio fine, but after few mins, it goes back to AUX

I have no idea why this is happening, can anyone pinpoint the issue? or walk me through the debugging process.

I am very basic in this area. Thanks in advance Geniuses.

Sure, Thank you for your time. Means a lot.
Attaching board images,

either i need to plug in and remove aux cable, to switch to bluetooth or use some screw driver to touch the aux port pins to turn on, which ultimately comes back to aux mode

Attachments

• amp1.jpg
    323.4 KB · Views: 26
  • amp2.jpg
    320.6 KB · Views: 28
  • amp3.jpg
    302.5 KB · Views: 28
Looking forward for help from this forum
Sorry, but these are very modular devices and switches are done by the microcontroller in software. There may be some static or over-voltage damage to the microcontroller. When a new device costs less than $10, it is typically disposable and not worth fixing. Replacement parts and/or the time to diagnose is worth more than $10 and the cause of your issues is unlikely to be found. That's as much "help" as I can give you.

An audio amplifier always has its distortion mentioned in its output power rating. This cheap amplifier does not say its distortion which is probably massive.
Is its output power 100 Whats or is it 100 Watts? It says its Maximum power is 100W but Maximum power is peak power.
Peak power is double the amount of real power.

200watt max output, lets say each 90+90watt total

understood, means a lot. I am thinking of ways to find a way give audio input to those audio ics

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…