Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Books are useless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

magvi

Books are useless! I only ever read one book, “To Kill A Mockingbird,” and it gave me absolutely no insight on how to kill mockingbirds! Sure it taught me not to judge a man by the color of his skin…but what good does *that* do me?

you should be careful how you judge anyone dad says people arnt like cattle so shouldnt be judged! but then he says judge a person purely by how they treat others so i dunno :confused: books are good tho you can learn loads from books i like them anyway why would you want to kill mocking birds? pheasants taste way better

I went to the cinema to see "Iron Man". I was expecting an informative film on how to iron my clothes but all I got was some nonsense about some dude in an iron suit!

P.S. Books rule!

I went to public skool. I cant read. :p

I like crayons though but the purple ones dont taste like grape.

Last edited:
I went to public skool. I cant read. :p

I like crayons though but the purple ones dont taste like grape.
but the brown ones dont taste as bad as they might as well ;)

In high school my career counselor said that I would ether spend my life in jail, pumping fuel at a gas station, or driving truck.

Now I drive a truck that puts fuel in trains and as of yet they have not connected me personally to any bad things I may or may not have done that have been on the local news one or more times. :eek:

Whats this got to do with reading? I don't know either. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back